Recently, I realized that I had worn a hole in my sneakers. I started running about 2 years ago. At first, I ran outside on the weekends, and on a treadmill on weekdays. I had to give up the weekday runs until I moved to Tokyo. Now, I have enough time to run outside almost every day before work! I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that I need to find new shoes now!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- Shu Uemura x Super Mario collection, via Temptalia. This is simply for the packaging, but it’s still super cute.
- How to prepare your wardrobe for fall, via Bridgette Raes. My life has changed a lot since last fall, and I really need to buy more clothes…
- Velvet shoes for fall, via The Work Edit. And this is one of the things I want to buy this year.
- Mushroom nabe recipe, via Osarai Kitchen. My husband would love this!
- Dorm Room Essential Groceries, via Spoon University. I need to try my hand at making homemade hummus.
- Eggplant mille feuille, via Osarai Kitchen. Another dish I will have to make soon.
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest