This week has been hectic as hell… I was traveling back from my business trip on Saturday and Sunday, and then I had a full week of work. To top it off, my work schedule was PACKED for the entire week, and I got barely 5 hours of sleep a day. No wonder I am exhausted!
I still count myself lucky – my coworker, who has had the same schedule as me for the past 2 weeks, is in the hospital after collapsing out of exhaustion!
- Vegetables and clothes, via Wardrobe Oxygen, an analogy that really works for me now that I’m really trying to lose weight!
- How to make your own Clinique Bottom Lash via Jeweled Thumb. I am so excited to try this out, especially since this mascara isn’t available yet in Asia!
- How to be healthy while eating out, via Beauty Fool. I need this!
- How to wear comfortable clothes on the weekend while still looking presentable, via Wardrobe Oxygen. Yes, I know, I love this blog!
- Grilled cheese is really just pan fried, so Macheesmo has made grilled grilled cheese
- What does your wallet say about you, via Orange2La. I would love to do a similar post, but my wallet is too ugly and cheap…
Hope your week is a little less stressful than mine!
Sorry for the massive delay! I’ve been disconnected for the past week!
I hope you are having a great weekend!
Another round of my Weekly Reads! I wanted to move this to Wednesday since a lot of the other blogs have them on the weekends.
I might skip my Weekly Reads post next week. I will be on a business trip and I won’t have much time to read blog posts. They will come back the week after that, though!
Many of you seemed to enjoy my “Weekly Reads” post last week, so here’s another one! It was fun to go through blog posts thinking about whether I wanted to put them in this list. It’s a different mindset from when I’m just reading blogs. I’ve tried to put a mix of famous bloggers and my friends.
Hope you enjoyed this!
PS: I’m thinking of moving these posts to Wednesday since many bloggers do them on the weekends. Your thoughts?
I always love reading lists of posts that other bloggers enjoyed. There are some posts which have the exact same list – I get about 6 of those every Sunday night. I really love the people who make their own lists every week.
I don’t know if I’ll be able to do this every week, but here it goes!
Hope you enjoyed this!