I got tagged for the 40 questions tag!
But before I start… Yes, I’ve changed my layout!!! What do you think?
1) How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day, in the morning and at night.
2) What skin type do you have?(dry, oily, combo)
Combo. It becomes quite dry in the winter, and pretty oily in the winter
3) What is your current facial wash?
The Face Shop facial cleanser that Anastacia kindly gave me
4) Do you exfoliate?
Yes, twice a week
5) What brand do you use?
Lush Herbalism cleanser, from Diana
6) What moisturizer do you use?
I used the Fair & Lovely Skin Clarity, from Blair, until a few days ago. Now I’m using the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle cream. Yay to retinol!
7) Do you have freckles?
I have a lot of sun damage!
8) Do you use eye cream?
Still searching for one that I like! Any recommendations?
9) Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I get a huge pimple every once in a while. When I was in high school and college, I would get small pimples every summer. After a few years, my dermatologist told me that my immune system got shot every summer due to the heat! I was so so SO happy when I outgrew that, but I still get nervous every summer!
10) Did you ever have use Pro-activ?
No, I don’t think it was available here back then
11) What foundation do you use?
Lioele BB Cream and/or EDM Light Olive Intensive
12) How about concealer?
Maybelline concealer or EDM concealer
13) Do you know your undertone color?
I used to think I was warm, but olive seems to suit me better
14) What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I LOVE THEM and would use them every day if I could get away with it at work!
15) Do you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, I’m very careful about this. I wear contacts and used to get styes very easily.
16) What brand of mascara do you use?
Covergirl Lash Blast. Surprisingly, I like the non-waterproof version better!
17) Sephora or MAC?
None, we don’t have Sephora in Japan (they left like 5-10 years ago) and MAC is too overpriced (like 2.5x the US price)!
18) Do you have a MAC pro-card?
No! I wish I did!
19) What make-up tools do you use in make-up applicaion?
Brushes, sponges, Q-tips, my fingers… anything that works! I also use sponge tip applicators sometimes! They are the best for mineral eyeshadows!
20) Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, TFSI that Mona kindly gave me. I tried a sample of UDPP recently and I LOVE IT.
21) For the face?
Monistat Anti-Chafing gel. Seriously. It has the same ingredients as some brand-name primers (*cough* Smashbox Photo Finish *cough*) Lulu kindly sent me this AND I LOVE IT.
22) What is your favourite eye shadow (color or shade)?
I love my neutrals! I haven’t found ONE color that I absolutely love and would buy again and again, though! What color do YOU love?
23) Do you use pencil or liquid liner?
Right now, I don’t use eyeliner very often, but I like liquid better. I haven’t found a pencil eyeliner that I love yet. I REALLY want to try Milani Liquif Eye!
24) How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not anymore. I can’t do winged eyeliners, though!
25) What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They are pretty but I have a hard time blending them!
26) Do you use mineral makeup?
27) What is your favorite lipstick?
MAC Viva Glam V!Jamilla kindly sent me it , and it is truly LOVE!!!
28) What about lipgloss?
I don’t have a favorite lipgloss. They are usually too sticky or too pigmented.
29) What is your favourite blush to use?
I realized recently that I have too many blushes, but my favorite is the Milani Luminous blush. I assume I would love the Nars Orgasm, but my $7 Milani blush gets my love… for now.
30) Do you buy your make-up on e-bay?
31) Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes! In any country I visit, I always go to the supermarket and the drugstore!
32) Do you go to CCO’s? (Cosmetic Company Outlet)
No, but I really want to go!
33) Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I really would like to try!
34) Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
Yeah, I hope I am improving!
35) Name a make-up crime that you hate?
Since makeup is affected by the trends at the time, something that looks hideous now might be totally “in” 5 years from now. That said, there is a girl at work who wears foundation that makes her look ashy and it stops directly at her jawline. Every time I see her, I want to whip out a foundation brush, blend her jawline, and apply bronzer/blush!!!
36) Do you like colorful shades of make-up (lipstick, eyeshadow) or neutral colors?
I love colorful shades on other people, and I’ve started to experiment on myself!
37) Which celebrity always has great make-up?
Jennifer Aniston always looks very natural and very pretty!
38) If you could leave the house using just ONE make-up item, what would you use?
Eyebrow pencil. Like many Japanese girls, I trim my eyebrows to be very short, and they need to be filled in. Please don’t ask me why we trim them when we have to fill them in… it’s just another “in” thing!
39) Could you ever leave your house without any make-up on?
Yes, but I always always ALWAYS wear sunscreen!
40) Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
I have more confidence with makeup on! But then again, the first time a guy tried to hit on me was when I didn’t have makeup on… and after a long flight, too!
41) In your opinion, what is the best make-up line?
I don’t have just one favorite. I like a lot of different products from many different brands.
42) What do you think of make-up?
It’s a tool which gives every girl confidence to be everything she wants to be!
Wow, I mentioned so many bloggers in this tag! It just goes to show you how much the beauty blogger community means to me!
I tag all the girls I mentioned in this tag:
And a love link to Anastacia who has already done this tag!