- I’m a NC 25 (darker than Mona & Diana expected)
- The most common shade in Japan is NC25
- I was also told I’m the “normal Japanese shade” at the Dior/Lancome/RMK/Clinique counters
- The concealer that the MUA used on me was NC 20
- The 239 brush which I want is $42 in Japan (vs $25 in the US)
- The 190 brush that I also want is $59 in Japan (vs $32 in the US)
- Back 2 MAC in Japan : 10 containers, only exchangable for lipglasses
- But trust me, the service at the MAC counter was SUPERB even considering that it is Japan
- Shu Uemura #18 is more expensive in Japan… why? ($63 vs $39 in the US)
I am going to have to stop myself from hauling at MAC in Guam…
CALLING ALL BEAUTY BLOGGERS IN GUAM!!!!
I’m going to be in Guam from May 7-9. Who would be interested in a meetup????
Right now, we are talking about having dinner together on May 7. Let me know!!!!