First off, thanks to KT & L for your very kind words this morning. It means a lot to me that you’ve accepted me in the beauty blogger community!
My package from DSK (Steph) came on Saturday!
I bought the MAC Fafi Quad #1 from her!
Ooooh, what a professional looking business card!Get your DSK jewelry here!
Here’s the Fafi Quad!!!
My very first MAC item!
I can’t seem to justify buying MAC shadows in Japan…
This quad is so versatile that I know I’m gonna love it!
OOOOOH, but there’s something else in the package!
MY VERY FIRST DSK EARRINGS!
I love earrings…
(that’s why this ear has 5 piercings hahaha)
Thanks again to Steph for the fantastic sale!!!
Wow, I’ve been super bad about updating… But then again, I haven’t bought anything recently!!! LOL
My best friend from middle school emailed me yesterday asking to come over TODAY. She lives in Tokyo (500 miles away) and I haven’t seen her since I graduated from high school. Obviously I’m in a rush to clean my house!! I am so excited to see her later today!
My first award from MiuMiu! Thank you!!!
List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sidebar letting the whole world know…you are Kreativ!
1. Makeup & skin care, even though I’m still learning
2. Traveling! I went to India in February. It was FUN!
5. Cooking / Baking!! (it goes hand in hand with 4 hahaha)
Thank you valiohh for this next award!
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
ten things about myself;;
1. I drink my 2 liters of water daily. It is entirely water or tea. I try not to drink sugary drinks!
2. I have a very big collection of pearl jewelry (bracelets, necklaces, and earrings). I bought them at a market in Beijing, China. Bargaining is the best part – I got most of my stuff for under $5!
3. I moved to Kobe from near Tokyo. This area is similar to the southern US – it is a totally different culture! (and I LOVE it!!!)
4. I read all the blogs in my blogroll daily… but I can’t seem to remember to update daily…
5. Headaches are a part of my life. I love Excederin and I stock up on it when I’m in the US. Recently L introduced me to Aleve. It may be my new love.
6. When I put on my makeup in the morning, I’m usually watching a DVD of CSI.
7. I don’t own a TV. I don’t miss it at all.
8. The first beauty product I ever bought was mascara.
9. I love to see everyone’s EOTD. I try to copy your eyeshadow techniques but I’ve got a long way to go since I used to only wear very natural eyeshadow
10. I recently found my holy grail of pinky-beige lipsticks. LOVE
I’m not tagging anyone since I think everyone has done it already!
Since I’m not wearing any makeup right now (HORROR!!!!), here’s my jewelry from yesterday.
I’ve been getting similar comments so let me mention it here… I LIVE in Japan! I’m not visiting!!!
Part 2 of the samples I got at the drugstore event!
Toner with H. acid!!
Facial wash! Kyoko Kano advertises these. She’s like an older version of Paris Hilton in that no one is really sure why she’s famous…
Guess what these super kawaii butterflies are???? CONDOMS! Heehee!
I was going to post the wonderful things that the other bloggers gave me, but I’m super tired… Tomorrow, I promise!!!
And my jewelry today:
Grey pearl necklace. It goes with EVERYTHING
Black earrings. I’m not sure what kind of stones they are but they are SUPER shiny <3 data-blogger-escaped-br=”br”>
The event was really so-so. It was fun, but people were a bit stingy with samples… Anyway, I got to meet a bunch of nice bloggers and that was SUPER fun!
Here are a few of the samples I got:
Eco bag for the show. Let’s cut down on the plastic bags!!!
Facial masks! This brand is so great!! It makes my skin feel like a baby’s!!!
Maybelline liquid mineral foundation samples!
Here’s my jewelry today:
Pink Pearl earrings
matching pink pearl necklace
matching Pink pearl bracelet
And the pink bag I keep them in!