I thought I’d do another quick giveaway once I hit 200 followers, but since I’m almost there, I decided to hold one anyway!
The winner gets this:
I really love the Hada Labo series! They are very affordable but really make my face moisturized! Mika has done a review on the facial wash here.
Here’s how you can win this:
– In the comments, please suggest something for me to buy in London
– This contest is open to everyone who is publicly following my blog.
– You can suggest anything you want. I tend to buy things which are under $20.
– It would be great if you can suggest a UK brand, but anything is OK! Some “normal” American products are not available to me in Japan. (For example, I’m planning to buy Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara)
– You do NOT have to post this on your blog! I’ll only be checking the comments!
Here is my shopping list so far:
– MAC 168 brush
– MAC 188 brush
– MAC 237 brush
– at least one MAC eyeshadow
– Chanel Glossimer (and I haven’t decided the color yet)
– Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
– Lush Angels on Bare Skin
– something from GOSH (but I have no idea yet!!!)
– Barry M Dazzle Dust (yes, you ladies have convinced me!!!) – probably in Antique Gold
– Wine Gummies
– various clothes at H&M
– go to Camden Market on Saturday!
– Barry M Super Soft Eye Crayon No. 1
Please help me break my no-buy!!!
Just kidding, I’ll get back on my no-buy after I get back from vacation!!!
Thanks for joining!