I’m getting a lot of new traffic, thanks to Wuzzy and KT! Thanks so much!!! But I’m sure my new readers are thinking, “is this really a beauty blog? I only see stuff about food!!”
SOOOO today I’ll finally post another EOTD!!
I don’t usually wear bright e/s, but reading all these beauty blogs has stimulated me out of my rut!!
Wearing blue scared me! No one wears brights to the office!!
Ooooh blurry pic, sorry!!
What I used:
– cream eyeshadow as base (not pictured)
– B all over, blended out with C (but it doesn’t show up…)
– D on the outer corner
– A under browbone
– Kate gel eyeliner in BK-3
I have NEVER worn blue eyeshadow before! I am really unsure of how to use it!!
Is there a look you’ve never done, or a color you’ve never worn before?
Sorry for being totally MIA… I’m trying to catch up on all the blogs in my reader!!!!
Wow, an actual EOTD! I’m just as surprised as you!!
I am a total newbie when it comes to e/s application…
Since I’m going to work today and I’m still a little scared of wearing bright e/s to work, here’s something that’s very soft with only a hint of color:
I used the Kate Gradical Eyes Palette in PU-1, a purple palette.
- Base – Cream shadow (Daiso)
- Lid color – C
- Inner corner – dark pink color from Daiso palette
- Outside corner – A, blended with B
- Liner – Kate gel eyeliner in BK-3 (Black with blue sparkles)
- Mascara base – Daiso
- Mascara – Cover Girl Volume Exact Waterproof mascara in Very Black (not sold in Japan)
It was a total PAIN to get a good picture of my own eye.
For all my beauty blogger sisters, how do you take your EOTD pictures?