As I write this, I’m taking a quick trip to go scuba diving. Nothing much going on – I feel like I enjoy diving so much that I’m really not doing much else!
I have started writing blog posts again. It’s been a long time since I blogged regularly, and I really am enjoying it!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- How to be stylish on a budget, via Wardrobe Oxygen. Living in a very small apartment has made me revisit my clothes!
- 10 small purchases to better your life, via The Work Edit. I’m constantly drawn to these articles, and I love seeing what small purchases other people love.
- 3 must-have earrings every woman should own, via Girl With Curves. I used to never wear studs, but I realize how versatile they are.
- Salicylic Acid for oily skin, via Beautiful with Brains. Salicylic acid works quite well to prevent acne on my skin.
- 20 super useful kitchen tools, via The Modern Savvy. I’m waiting for Daiso to make their version of the baggie holder…
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest