It has been raining in Tokyo EVERY SINGLE DAY in August. Can you believe it!? August is supposed to be the hottest month of the year in this country. It’s nice that the weather is cooler than normal, but the weather is affecting the economy – crops don’t grow well without sunlight!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- Common mistakes when clothes shopping, via Bridgette Raes. Sometimes I find a lot of great stuff, and sometimes I come home empty handed.
- Now you can smell like rose gold, via The Sunday Girl. I didn’t realize that rose gold perfumes were new.
- A nutritionist’s tips for summer hydration, via Oh My Veggies. Always carry water with you.
- Favorite shorts for petite curvy girls, via Wardrobe Oxygen. Shorts aren’t very popular in Japan, so I usually have to buy something from the men’s department.
- Classic German potato salad, via Simply Recipes. I like this better than mayonnaise-based recipes.
- Salt and vinegar potato wedges, via Macheesmo. Apparently I want to eat potatoes.
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest