As I write every August, it is VERY VERY hot in Japan right now. It has been a really strange summer, with some massive rain pours. If you ever visit Japan, please don’t come between mid July and mid August!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow swatches and reviews (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3), via Temptalia. This product caused such a storm when it first came out. I still use mine regularly!
- Am I too old for unicorn hair? via Phyrra. My opinion is that you should do what you want to your hair, since it’s just hair! It will grow out eventually!
- How to refresh your wardrobe, via Girl with Curves. I don’t really like statement tops, but I enjoy statement accessories.
- Suitcases, via The Work Edit. I’ve always had separated hard cases.
- Baking FAQ, via Joy the Baker. From unsalted butter to altitude baking.
- Rocky Road ice cream, via Serious Eats. Can you believe this flavor doesn’t exist in Japan? I’ll just have to make some.
- Make your own sprinkles, via Bakerella. No, really.
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest