As I write this, I’m sitting in a plane bound for Okinawa. JAL made inflight wifi on their domestic flights free, and so now you’ll see most people on their laptops or on their phones! The bandwidth is good enough to browse on your phone or send emails, but most full websites will be a little slow.
What were your favorite posts this week?
- 4 anti-aging ingredients that don’t work, via Beautiful with Brains. Some molecules are too big to penetrate the skin.
- How to make simple outfits stand out, via Girl With Curves. I like doing this with shoes.
- LBD alternatives, via Already Pretty. I prefer grey to navy.
- Counterfeit beauty products, via Makeup Savvy. Some of them are almost impossible to tell apart.
- What I wish I knew before using a menstrual cup, via Spoon University. I’ve been using one for over 5 years.
- How to become a morning person, via Oh My Veggies. I used to leave for work before 6 AM every morning.
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest