Wow, I haven’t posted in 2 months! Things have changed a lot these past few months… I guess I need to write an update post!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- DIY carbonated bubble clay mask, via Phyrra. Wait, you can make this at home?!
- Kiko Less Is More Spring 2017 collection, via Musings of a Muse. The eyeshadow pallet looks great and is a steal at $19
- Hiring a personal stylist, via Wardrobe Oxygen. The recommendations are an interesting read.
- 5 essentials for a long haul flight, via Media Marmalade. I grew up flying 12+ hours. My must-haves are an eye mask and OTC sleep medication.
- The best foundations for fair and pale skin, via Phyrra. It’s hard to find good shades at either end of the spectrum.
- The best gold highlighter powders, via Temptalia. Warmer tones seem to work better for me.
- 3/4 sleeve dresses for stylish arm coverage, via Bridgette Raes. I like 3/4 sleeve blouses.
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest