When I rode on the Shinkansen (bullet train) to Tokyo recently, a middle-aged gentleman helped me put my suitcase in the overhead shelf. In general, I feel that this kind of behavior is less common in Japan than in western countries, and it was the first time I had such an experience. It seems that chivalry isn’t dead, even in Japan!
- A complete list of all Milani Spring 2016 product launches, via Nouveau Cheap. The new eyeshadow palettes look very interesting.
- Skincare mistakes I’ve made over the years, via Beautyholics Anonymous. I’m guilty of some of these as well.
- Real Techniques brush cleansing palette, via British Beauty Blogger. Hopefully I can pick one up the next time I am in the US.
- How to help someone who is grieving, via The Average Girl’s Guide. Please don’t tell me it will be ok.
- 22 supermarkets to leave on the shelf, and what to buy instead, via Spoon University. The news about beef bouillon was new to me!
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest