Wow, it’s almost Thanksgiving in the US! I made oyster stuffing a few years ago, and it was yummy! Although ingredients such as turkey and cornmeal are a little difficult to get in Japan, I like making a few traditional Thanksgiving dishes here and there. What is your favorite Thanksgiving dish?
What were your favorite posts this week?
- 5 beauty ingredient trends, via British Beauty Blogger. You may see more of these ingredients in your beauty products.
- Things I do when I stay at a hotel, via Beautyholics Anonymous. I stay at hotels quite frequently, and I definitely have a routine.
- Lush Christmas 2015 collection is here, via Musings of a Muse. I’m so happy to see some of my old favorites are still here!
- Reader feedback, via Wardrobe Oxygen. This was an amazing read, and shows that what “professional bloggers” say is good for your blog may not always be right for you.
- A winter tights tutorial, via Capitol Hill Style. Unfortunately, I don’t like tights (my mom has a hilarious story about how use to I take off my tights every time we went to someone’s house. Hey, I was around 5 years old)… but I like wearing skirts and I need to wear tights in the winter!
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest
Please like & share: