This is a review of the Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray.
A while ago, the setting spray from Skindinavia was extremely hyped on beauty blogs. Apparently, Skindinavia also produces the Urban Decay All-Nighter spray, so many people wanted to compare the two. I bought the primer spray together with the setting spray from Skindinavia’s website.
What it does: (from the Skindinavia website)
Pore-clogging silicone primers have no place on your face! Get perfect makeup now and a virtually poreless, more even-toned complexion later. Our lightweight, silicone-free primer mist delivers a smooth canvas for impeccable, long-wear makeup application, and offers long-term skin benefits you’ll love as well!
Price: this product is available in 2 sizes: $35 for 4 oz, or $49 for 8 oz
Availability: This product is available on the Skindinavia website. Skindinavia also ships worldwide.
- This product did a decent job of helping my makeup last all day
- After I applied this product and let it dry, my skin did not feel sticky like some long-wear primers
- Skindinavia regularly has some kind of promotion going on, such as free shipping or an extra trial size of product
- Since this product is a liquid that sprays out, I had to wait for it to dry before applying my foundation. I prefer setting sprays so that I can do something else while the product dries
- This product is not sweat proof, so this product was not effective during the hot days of summer
Would I repurchase? Maybe. I like how this product makes my makeup last, but it does not work in the summer when I need the most long lasting makeup.
Hope you enjoyed my review!