This is a review of the Maybelline Face Studio Master Glaze blush stick in Just-Pinched Pink.
Every year around May, I start going on and on about how much I love cream blushes. I usually mention the Jordana cream blushes in the same sentence, but in reality, this is the product which first brought me back to cream blushes.
What it does: (from the Maybelline website)
Glaze Craze! Now Cheeks Glisten with the Sheerest Color Glaze. Cheeks go dewy and gently glazed with this portable, creamy blush stick. Glazed pearls + a shea butter glide provide blendable, natural color and smooth, even application. Fragrance Free. Non-comedogenic. Suitable for all skin types.
Price: As with all US drugstore products, the price will vary. Ulta.com lists this product for $9
Availability: This and other Maybelline products are widely available in the US, in drugstores and supermarkets
- This product applies very smoothly, and does not skip over the skin
- The color is very natural looking on my skin tone, and is wearable for all occasions
- The color can be built up, from very sheer to medium pigmentation
- This product can get a little greasy, and does not set
- The packaging seems to be a little weak – the edges of the cap broke off in a few places
Would I repurchase? Maybe. I love the color and smoothness of this product, but it is a little greasy. It works better when the weather isn’t super hot.
Hope you enjoyed this review!