The last few times I went to the US, I got on a Jordana kick. Why hadn’t I tried out this brand before? I probably thought that with the price, they couldn’t be so good… but they are. This is a review of the Jordana Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Honey Love, which I purchased on the recommendation of a friend on Instagram.
What it does: (from the Jordana website)
Moisturizing Balm Infused with a Light-Weight Stain. Applies with a Glossy Finish then Transforms into the Perfect Flush of Color, Long-Lasting, Retractable, No Sharpening Required
Price: $2.99. Seriously!
Availability: Jordana is not as widely available in the US as other drugstore brands. I found that even if drugstores had the Jordana display, the selection was very poor sometimes. If you live in the US, Jordana can be purchased through their website.
Swatch: This is a light pink lipstick, slightly darker than the typical “My Lips But Better” shade. As the product says, this is a moisturizing product, but leaves behind a stain.
- I really liked how creamy this product was on my lips
- It did not make my lips flake or peel, unlike most lipsticks
- I like that this is a twist up product. No need to sharpen it, unless you want a point!
- The price is fantastic! I would easily pay 3 times the price
- This product has a rather strong, fruity scent.
Would I repurchase? Definitely. I liked this product a lot and am looking forward to buying more colors!
Hope you enjoyed this review!