(picture from my instagram)
Spring equals sakura (cherry blossoms) here in Japan, and as I predicted last week, the peak of cherry blossoms has passed. Unfortunately, we have had rain for the past few days, which destroys the delicate blossoms. I usually have a picnic on the first weekend of April, but alas – the weather is not cooperating today!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- Grown-up coloring, via Wardrobe Oxygen. I absolutely suck at drawing and doodling, but this sounds good.
- 12 ways to cook with pop rocks, via Brit+ Co. I *think* pop rocks are available in Japan.
- Chewy oatmeal raisin cookies, via Brown Eyed Baker. I had been avoiding oatmeal raisin cookies for a while (oatmeal is not that easy to find in Japan), but no longer!
- Finding a stylish gym bag, via Capitol Hill Style. I did not think of weekender bags, but they are definitely the right size.
- This cool tool will help your Mac charger stay in, via KK. While I adore my Macbook Air, it’s true that the charger is easily pulled out.
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest