Like many other people who watch beauty related videos on Youtube, I am subscribed to Pixiwoo, two sisters who are makeup artists. Their tutorial on applying false lashes helped me get much better at applying falsies! When I found out that Pixiwoo was releasing a line of affordable brushes called Real Techniques, I was really excited. A beauty blogger friend suggested I try the Expert Face Brush for foundation application.
What it does: (from the Real Techniques website)
The Expert Face Brush is ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation. Look pixel perfect even in harsh light. Ultra plush taklon bristles.
Availability: For international shoppers like me, Real Techniques is now available online! I tested the site to see the shipping costs and I found that they are quite reasonable. If you live in the US, Real Techniques is sold at Ulta, Walgreens, and some other discount stores. A full list is available on the Real Techniques website.
- This brush is great for applying my liquid foundation.
- It also applies and blends my under eye concealer and cream blush very well.
- Has synthetic bristles, if you are concerned about that
- Very soft and does not irritate my skin
- Very affordable, even including shipping!
- I really like this brush! It has shown up several times in my favorites, including my favorites for 2014
- I wish this were readily available in Japan!
Would I repurchase? Yes, I am strongly considering buying another one!
If you are like me and apply your liquid foundation with a brush, definitely check out this product! I can’t recommend it enough!