This is a review of the Sleek Makeup i-Divine palette in Acid. Sleek eyeshadow palettes are mineral based and often shimmery, but this palette contains 9 matte colors and only 3 shimmery colors.
What it does: (from the Sleek website)
Sleek MakeUP’s legendary i-Divine palettes are 12 shades of super-pigmented, longlasting, mineral based eyeshadow, designed to suit all. Each i-Divine contains pearlescent shades, which contain mica particles that highlight and illuminate giving an overal radiant effect.
Acid contains a fusion of vibrant colour for the more daring. With a hyper bright pink to neon green and yellow amongst the 12 shades. Each shade can be worn alone for a dramatic look or mixed for a colourful rainbow effect.
Price: $11.99 on the Sleek website. 7.99 GBP ($13.34 USD) on the Superdrug or Boots website.
Availability: Sleek is a British brand. In the UK, it is widely available at both Superdrug and Boots, two of the biggest British drugstores. Sleek products are also shipped globally through the Sleek website.
Swatches: (swatches on bare skin)
- Most of the colors had pretty good pigmentation
- If you like neon colors, this palette is an affordable option
- There is also a matte black included to tie the look together
- The white eyeshadow was rock solid and did not swatch well even on my finger.
- In general, the shimmery colors (the 2 blues on the top and the 1 blue on the bottom) have better pigmentation
- I am not sure why Sleek decided that the 3 blue eyeshadows should all be pigmented?
Would I repurchase? No. Although in general I like Sleek products and the i-Divine eyeshadow palettes, I would pass on this one. If you want neon eyeshadows, there are several indie brands which have better products.
Unfortunately this product did not work for me, but I hope I can pick up some more i-Divine eyeshadow palettes and Sleek products next time I am in the UK!
Hope you enjoyed this review!