I am finally back from my crazy week of traveling! It is nice to be home and not living out of a suitcase!!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- How I wash my brushes, via Makeup Withdrawal. I love seeing the tips and tricks people use to wash their brushes.
- How to bake the best chocolate chip cookies, according to science, via Brit+ Co. Unlike most “best chocolate chip cookie” recipes, this one tells you what to do so you get the type you like.
- Pumpkin spice macarons, via Oh Sweet Day. These scream to be made!
- One-pot Asian pasta, via Chew Out Loud. After making several types of one pot pasta, I’m hooked.
- Garlic cheddar swirled brioche rolls, via Neighbor Food Blog. And it’s a no-knead recipe!
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff ahe apround the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest