I am not much of a lipgloss lover, but sometimes they are just the thing to make a lipstick wearable. When I was in Italy last year, I picked up a few from Kiko, an affordable local brand. This is a review of the Kiko Super Gloss in 128 Pearly Rhododendron Pink.
Price: 4.90 Euro (about $6.50) Kiko products are quite cheap in Italy!
Availability: Kiko products can be found in Kiko stores in over 30 countries world wide, including the US.
- Kiko products are affordable (at least in Italy), and this lipgloss comes in over 25 colors
- This product did not irritate my lips
- I really liked the color on top of other lipsticks, since it gave a pinkish tint
- This color itself is not opaque.
- I wasn’t wowed by the lipgloss itself. It is a good product, but I didn’t see any difference or wow factor compared to other lip glosses.
Would I repurchase? Maybe. I wouldn’t go out of my way to buy this lipgloss, but if I were near a Kiko store, I would probably pick up another color.
I love picking up affordable makeup when I go to a foreign country. Hope you enjoyed my review!