Price: As with all US drugstore products, the price will vary depending on where you buy this product. Walgreens.com lists this product for $7. Scent: I did not notice any scent while applying this product.
Availability: This and other Rimmel products are widely available in US drugstores (Walgreens, CVS, etc) and supermarkets (Walmart, Target, etc)
- For the most part, I think this product lived up to its claims.
- This product does not claim to help your foundation last longer, but my makeup did last fairly well.
- This product blurred my pores and made them less noticeable
- This product is lightweight and does not make my skin feel greasy
- This product did a good job of controlling the shine on my face
- During the summer, sweating tends to be a bigger issue for my makeup than oil control. Unfortunately, this product is not waterproof (but then again, it does not claim to be)