What it does: (from the Skinfood website)
An anti-wrinkle sleeping mask containing adenosine and soy milk ferment extract forms a protective layer onto skin and provides continous moisturization overnight, making skin smooth, resilient, and moist by morning.
To be honest, I really don’t know. The Skinfood Fermented Pomegranate Whitening Sleeping Pack is 14000 Korean Won (around $13.50 USD), so I suppose this is a similar price.
Scent: When pumped out, this product has a slight floral-herbal scent, which I did not notice when I applied it to my skin.
Availability: Skinfood is a very popular Korean brand. In Seoul, I found many free standing Skinfood stores. Skinfood has also expanded to 13 other countries including Japan and the US. However, I have found that purchasing online is usually cheaper than in the stores in Japan.
- Very light, watery texture
- Absorbs quickly. Once I apply the product, it is absorbed into my skin within a few minutes
- Does not have any residue. I can’t handle products which make my skin sticky!
- I love the hygienic pump.
- During the dry winter, I still needed an additional moisturizer
- I don’t see how this reduces wrinkles. All products which are moisturizing reduce wrinkles, but I didn’t see any dramatic results
Would I repurchase? Maybe. I found that the Skinfood Fermented Pomegranate was more moisturizing. It is still a great product, and if you are interested in sleeping packs, I recommend you try this out.
Hope you enjoyed this review!