A decoction of lentils makes a fantastic ingredient for this beautiful solid shampoo. It’s suitable for most hair types, but is particularly good to soften long, tangled or flyaway hair. Gentle Lentil’s mild formula also makes it a great choice for children and they’ll love its delicious vanilla ice-cream fragrance, which is the same as that used in our best-selling Butterball bath bomb.
- Compared to other Lush solid shampoos that I have used, this product was more moisturizing and did not leave my hair feeling stripped
- This product makes a thick lather, but only if I use a face wash net.
- This is a very soft soap. I first left it in my shower, but it melted easily.
- I felt that this product did not rinse out well, and left a residue on my hair.
- This product has small beans in it. As usual, I don’t understand why Lush puts food products in its soaps!
Would I repurchase? No. I did not like that this product left a residue on my hair!
I liked the scent and I liked the lather, so I was hoping this product would work for me! Hope you enjoyed this review!