Since I moved to Indonesia, I’ve kept an eye on several Indonesian beauty blogs to learn of some good beauty products. One of the products I have been interested to try is the Caring Colours Everlast BB Cream.
Caring Colours is a brand which is part of the Martha Tilaar group. Martha Tilaar has several beauty brands in its group. The Martha Tilaar counter had quite a few makeup and skin care items, and was quite affordable.
Price: Around 60,000 IDR? I remember it was less than $10 USD.
Where to purchase: I bought mine at a Martha Tilaar shop in Grand Indonesia, one of the biggest shopping centers in Central Jakarta. I also found it at the Lotte Mart in Gandaria City Mall.
- This product gave me a semi-matte finish.This works well with the hot climate in Jakarta
- Initially, I thought that this product didn’t give me enough coverage. After using it for a while, I realized that it did a good job in covering discolorations in my skin, but still looked pretty natural.
- I don’t believe that any BB cream is “everlasting”, but it lasted well enough.
- This product works well for the price.
- This packaging is misleading. It is more than half empty. The packaging says that it contains 1.23oz, but the bottle is similar in size as products which contain nearly 3 times as much. I suppose it does actually contain as much product as is written on the packaging… but it is quite frustrating to open a new product and find it more than half empty!
- As far as I could tell, this product comes in only 1 color. Quite strange, since Indonesians have various skin tones!
- This product separates slightly, similar to how Too Faced Shadow Insurance tends to separate.