This is a review for the Muji Honey & Ginger hand cream. Muji tends to be more famous for its stationery and organizing goods, but some of their beauty products are quite good as well.
What it does: (from the packaging)
Includes honey and ginger extract as natural moisturizing ingredients. No mineral oils, and no coloring. Made in Japan
Price: 600 yen for 50g.
Scent: This product has a generic fruity scent which reminds me of oranges. It does not smell like honey or ginger.
- Absorbs quickly into the skin
- Does not leave any residue
- I felt this product was not moisturizing enough for the winter
- I’m a little disappointed in the scent since I was hoping for a gingery scent
- The price is expensive for what it does. I can get a decent hand cream for half this price.
Would I repurchase? No
Unfortunately, this product did not work for me! Muji has a lot of different hand creams, so hopefully I’ll try some more!