This is a review for the Freya Deep Clear Powder. This is a facial powder cleaner. Freya is a brand owned by Kanebo, a major Japanese cosmetics company.
I wanted to try this product after trying the Suisai Cleansing Powder which I reviewed separately. I used to buy powdered facial cleansers often but have not been up to date on drugstore products recently!
What it does: (from Kanebo’s website)
Makes your skin clearer with enzymes to break down proteins that block pores. Prevents acne and blocked pores.
32 capsules for 2100 JPY. Each capsule contains 0.4g. There is also a trial size of 15 capsules for 1000 JPY.
- My skin did not become overly dry with this product
- This product lathered well with a face wash net
- I did not feel that this product kept my pores clean
- Slightly expensive, although I can usually find this for cheaper at my local drug store
- Since the product is contained in single-use capsules, it generates a lot of garbage
Would I repurchase? No. I liked the Suisai powder better.
I’m disappointed at this! I didn’t see any change in my skin after using it. I’m glad that companies are coming out with trial size products now so that I can try higher end products without spending too much money! What products do you use to keep your pores clean?