It’s Christmas! I feel a little detached from Christmas – in Japan, since it is not a holiday, it is more of a couples event and an event for little children. I’m also not a fan of excessive gift giving, so I don’t really understand the concept of stocking stuffers… and I’m really not a huge fan of crowds. I do have some gifts from my beauty blogger friends, which is super nice!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- How to feel your best during the holidays, via Phyrra. It is easy to feel overwhelmed during this time of year.
- How long does hair color last?, via Beautiful with Brains. Having dark brown hair, my hair tends to go brassy.
- Versatile LBDs for the holidays, via Wardrobe Oxygen. Because I want to buy one dress which can take me through the holidays!
- How to apply matte eyeshadows, via Temptalia. For some reason, they don’t apply as smoothly as shimmery eyeshadows on me.
- The ultimate pink hair FAQ, via Shmuberry, the ultimate pink hair blogger.
- Can plastic surgery make you successful, via Future Derm. Yes, if it makes you more confident.
- MAC Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator is now permanent, via Musings of a Muse. Finally, MAC has the good sense to make popular items permanent.
- Cabbage salsa, via Macheesmo. I used to eat a homemade no-mayo coleslaw religiously in the summer – this could be a great alternative!
- The best chicken soup in the universe, via Fiber Farm. Because I have been feeling a little under the weather.
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest