I’m in Jakarta! It’s been tough – I leave the hotel at 5:40 AM every day because of the traffic jams! I’ll be here for another 10 days. Where should I go on the weekend? Where do girls in Jakarta go to shop?
What were your favorite posts this week?
- Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup, via Beautyholics Anonymous. This product has been SOOO talked about on beauty blogs. I wish I had a chance to try it!
- CoverGirl Lash Blast Clump Crusher mascara, via Clumps of Mascara. I also want to try this!
- Jet-Setting, via Wardrobe Oxygen. I need a bag like this. I NEED a bag like this.
- Wii Zumba review, via Fabulously Thrifty. Any excuse to move around is good.
- What are things to get a college grad? via Ask Metafilter. Nice things that you should get now that you’re an adult.
- How to make caramelized onion jam, via America’s Test Kitchen. Why didn’t I think of using the oven?
- Veggie bean soup with rustic rosemary bread, via Endless Simmer. This looks delicious and so inviting now that the weather is getting colder!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest