Finally, finally, my winter clothes arrived through customs. My parents were nice enough to send me a few sweaters that I had left at their house when I moved out. I had been out in a thin hoodie, so I was SOOO grateful for the thick clothes which arrived!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- Sally Hansen Insta-Gel Nail Strips Review, via Beauty Swatch. I really really want to try these – find out what Emi thought of them.
- Does sweat detoxify? via Future Derm. Regardless, it makes me feel a whole lot better.
- Why Jar Packaging is a Waste of Money, via Beautiful With Brains. As much as I love Lush products, I really don’t like the black pots for reasons similar to what is in this post.
- When blogging just isn’t fun anymore, via Beautyholics Anonymous. I had this towards the end of my stay in China. I pulled through thanks to the friends I made through my blog!
- Roasted Broccoli, via Simply Recipes. Sometimes the simplest recipes are the best.
- Homemade vanilla extract, via Averie Cooks. Vanilla beans are hard to come by in Japan, but I may try this once I move to Jakarta.
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest