This week has been absolutely crazy. You may have heard about the anti-Japanese protests in China. There is widespread rioting and looting in several cities. The city I live in is pretty safe, but needless to say, I wish I were already out of here! I have gotten emails from my company’s HR office in both China and Japan, asking me to “stay safe”. I wonder how?
What were your favorite posts this week?
- Try this, not that (mascara), via Beauty Broadcast (Youtube). I love hearing about which products did and didn’t work, especially for mascara.
- Nicole Scherzinger makeup tutorial, via Pixiwoo (Youtube). This is a great easy smokey eye.
- Lynx Manwasher, via British Beauty Blogger. Or, how not to waste your money.
- How to shop for wigs online, via Phyrra. How does Phyrra manage to look fantastic with any color hair?
- 10 MAC products I love, via Temptalia. What are yours?
- Mushroom burgers, via Macheesmo. These aren’t just any veggie burger – they are made out of mushrooms! They sound very meaty and packed with umami!
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest