Woot woot, I’m in Japan this weekend! I’m on a quick trip to check out apartments before I move here. It is still SOOOOO hot in Japan!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- Glam Curls, via Letsmakeitup1 (Youtube). This is a good beginner tutorial for curling your hair with a curling iron.
- Braided updo, via Luxy Hair (Youtube). This is a super easy look, but the messiness of it makes it look very elegant!
- How to get the maximum benefit from skin oils, via Future Derm. I didn’t know that the oils you should use are different depending on your skin.
- Duo False Lashes glue finally comes with a brush, via Polar Belle. FINALLY.
- Pasta with Sausage, Tomatoes, and Roasted Red Peppers, via Simply Recipes. Simple and delicious!
- Tempeh spring rolls, via Macheesmo. Can you believe I’ve never had tempeh (it’s not easily available in Japan)? And now I’m moving to Indonesia, where tempeh originated!
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest