I’ve written before that summer in Japan starts in mid July, and that it is still hot in late September. Mid to late August is probably the hottest time of the year in Japan, so I feel so strange to be seeing fall looks on the blog posts! I’m still looking at how to protect my makeup from melting!!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- This Works Deep Sleep Range, via British Beauty Blogger. I have a HARD time falling asleep, so I really wish I could try out some products from this line!
- Pretty (and pretty simple) bun, via letsmakeitup1 (Youtube). Not a 5 min hairstyle, but a nice twist on a normal bun.
- Do you use the same concealer shade to cover dark circles and blemishes?, via Makeup and Beauty Blog. I’m looking for a new good undereye concealer. What do you use?
- 10 lessons I learned about blogging, via Beautyholics Anonymous. A blogging mentor? I need to find one! (I wish it were this person)
- A post about “normal” people blogging, via Wardrobe Oxygen. I loved this post but was unsure of how to title it. Please take a look, especially if you are like me and lack the confidence to consider yourself beautiful.
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest