I’ve been getting back into running this week. Last week and the week before were insane – I was totally exhausted at work and fell asleep the moment I got home. Being able to run is definitely helping with both my physical and mental health.
Also, I want to give a big THANK YOU to all the Indonesian beauty bloggers who have reached out to me recently. I am SO looking forward to moving to Jakarta in January, and it’s so nice of everyone to welcome me! Thank you so much!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- Pantone’s new device to make foundation shopping easier, via Future Derm. Please try it if you have a chance to go to Sephora Times Square – I want to know how it works!
- A fair price for beauty (Illamasqua’s fight to slash prices in Australia) Could you do this in Japan, too??? I do not like paying 3x the price for MAC.
- Embarrassing beauty products that we like, via Beauty Fool. We all probably have a few of these!
- 10 simple substitutions to make restaurant meals healthier, via Summer Tomato. Restaurants in Japan usually don’t do substitutions, but these are great tips for people who live in places where restaurants do.
- The best food photography shot, via Pioneer Woman. I like the angle as well.
Connect with me! I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!
- Follow @cosmeddicted on Twitter & Instagram
- Like Cosmeddicted on Facebook
- Follow Cosmeddicted on Pinterest