It’s been a week or so since my announcement at work (see Monday’s blog post for details), and I’m preparing for my transition. I’ve been doing my current role for 3.5 years, 1.5 in Japan and 2 in China, and it has finally hit me that this is the last time in my career that I’ll be doing something like this. It’s been interesting – now I can see the positive side of my current work and ignore the rest!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- 8 habits that acne sufferers can benefit from, via Beauty Fool. I get breakouts every summer!
- All about bacteria in makeup, via Future Derm. Many Japanese magazines regularly show how their models apply makeup by themselves – and it makes me cringe every time I see a filthy brush or applicator!
- Revlon Gold Coin nail polish, via Temptalia. LOVE. WANT.
- Summer Sartorial Rules for Corporate America, via Wardrobe Oxygen. People tend to be lax over dress codes in the summer, so this is a good reminder.
- Internet etiquette for picture usage, via Makeup Withdrawal. A good reminder!
- Ethiopian style chicken drumsticks, via Simply Recipes. This looks like a yummy way to serve drumsticks!
- The Taco Bowl, via Macheesmo. “Instead of disposable, paper dishes, someone should just start making and packaging various dishes from tortillas.” I agree, Nick!
Connect with me!I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!