This is a review of the Stella McCartney Precious Body Cream. Stella by Stella McCartney is one of my favorite perfumes.
What it does: (from Neiman Marcus.com)
A fragrance based on the contrast between the freshness and softness of the rose and the dark sensuality of amber. A very sophisticated gesture that emphasizes the intense femininity of the fragrance. The concept of the Stella McCartney bath line is based on ecological and organic cosmetology, selecting the best natural materials and capitalizing on vegetal extracts to protect the natural life force of plants—and your skin. A delicious, sensually perfumed cream that leaves skin feeling sublime and moisturized. Rich, luxurious texture provides intense hydration.
Price: $67 for 6.6 oz. As with other body products based on a fragrance line, this body lotion is PRICEY!
- This really smells exactly like the perfume!
- The scent lasts around 6-8 hours on my skin, but is not overpowering.
- The price, obviously
- This is a really watery body lotion. Something that claims to be “rich, luxurious” and provide “intense hydration” should be a little thicker.
- I really did not like dipping my fingers into a glass jar to scoop out a watery lotion. Unsanitary!
- The size of this jar made it really difficult to get the last bits of this lotion out
Would I repurchase? No. I did not like the packaging or the texture of the product, not to mention the price. From now on, I’ll stick with the perfume!
Have you tried skin care products based on perfumes?
Hope you enjoyed this review!