This is a review of the Ecotools Bamboo Bronzer brush. I bought this while I was in New York.
What it does: (from the Ecotools website)
Create a natural-looking, sun-kissed glow with this beauty editor favorite! Our widely-acclaimed bronzer brush features soft, cruelty-free taklon bristles, a recycled aluminum ferrule and heavy bamboo handle. This brush is packaged in our zip-top, reusable pouch.
Price: $10. Yes, really.
- I love the quality of this brush! The bristles are VERY soft!
- This is a great, dense brush. I use this is either as a kabuki brush to apply bronzer on large areas of my face, or as a powder brush
- I also love using this to apply a sheer layer of foundation. During the summer, I don’t want anything heavy on my skin!
- As with all the other Ecotools products I have used before, this product is cruelty-free. I also love that they use bamboo for the handle – a very sustainable material!
- Very affordable! Please don’t think this is a good brush for the price – it is a great brush no matter the price. The price is just an added bonus!
- The head of this brush is PRETTY big. I wouldn’t try to use this for detailed application.
- As with all kabuki brushes, this brush takes some effort to wash because of the density of the bristles. It also takes a long time to dry
Would I repurchase? YES! This is a fabulous brush. It has been my go-to foundation brush since I bought it in New York.
In general, I think Ecotools has some great brushes. I love this brush much more than some of my brushes which were 4 times the price! I’m really looking forward to trying some other Ecotools brushes out next time I’m in the US. Have you tried any of the Ecotools brushes?
Hope you enjoyed this review!