It seems like everyone had writer’s block 2 weeks ago – this week, my RSS feed has been full of great blog posts! What were your favorite posts this week?
- Should you buy sunscreen from Europe or Japan vs from the US? via Future Derm. A great comparison on what ingredients are allowed.
- What happens if Kiki & Lala from Little Twin Stars were to throw up over my nails, via Nouveau Cheap. Beautiful!
- Urban Decay decides not to sell in China, via Phyrra. This led to some hot discussion on twitter!
- What Alison packed for vacation, via Wardrobe Oxygen. This is an extremely useful article – I wish I could remember to do one after every trip.
- Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps, via Emily Bites. Want cheeseburger and bacon, afraid of carbs, but not afraid of fake cheese? Seriously confused about what diet you are on? No, just make this because it looks yummy.
- Grilled Romain Lettuce, via Simply Recipes. Grilled Lettuce???
Connect with me!
I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!