Happy 4th of July for everyone in the US! Nothing much going on recently – trying to make some improvements in my overall mental and physical health. It’s Tanabata today in Japan, so hopefully the sky will be clear tonight where you live!
What were your favorite posts this week?
- Scheduled blog posts FTW, via Beautyholics Anonymous. I also have an upcoming post on why I schedule most of my blog posts.
- 3 DIY beauty remedies that don’t work (and why), via Future Derm. This article goes into the details of the remedy to explain why they wouldn’t work – fantastic!
- Cilantro lime shrimp, via Simply Recipes. Quick, easy, and combines 3 of my favorite foods!
- Pork belly sliders, via Macheesmo. This would be so easy for me to make in China… if I had an oven. Sigh.
- 1 minute sea salt chocolate cherry cake, via Endless Simmer. Yep, there are chocolate cake days. They are usually also 1-minute dessert days.
Connect with me!
I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!