- Urban Decay moving into China (and why you might be affected), via Temptalia
- Basic nail art supply, via Makeup Withdrawal. I wouldn’t have thought of vaseline as being a necessity for nail art!
- New labeling requirements for sunscreen, via Temptalia. If you buy sunscreen in the US, please take the time to familiarize yourself with the new requirements, since it may confuse you at first.
- 4 sunscreen myths busted, via Beautiful with Brains. It’s important to understand how SPF is calculated!
- Evictions (for single eyeshadows), via Worship at the House of Blues. There are lots of tutorials on how to depot MAC single eyeshadows, but not many for other brands.
- What to pack for vacation, via Wardrobe Oxygen. This is a FANTASTIC post, helping to cut down on clothes and still look fabulous!
- Jerk seasoned tempeh, via Macheesmo. I’m always looking for hearty ways to cut out meat!
- The stock picture slide show, via AlmapBBDO (Youtube). Just take a look.
Connect with me!
I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!