How is everyone’s week going? There have been so many great blog posts recently that my Weekly Reads has been getting longer!
- Are high SPF sunscreens safe?, via Future Derm. Please, please wear sunscreen!
- How to get through wisdom teeth extraction, via not martha. My wisdom teeth have grown in smoothly, but I’ve had teeth taken out before, so I understand…
- What not to wear during the first week of work, via Wardrobe Oxygen. During the first week of work, not only will you not “get” what is OK in your workplace, you will also be meeting a lot of upper management. First impressions are important!
- Beauty regiment for long haul flights, via Lisa Eldridge (Youtube). I don’t do anything this intense, but I really should do more to hydrate my skin on the plane!!
- A comparison between deep cleansing brushes (Clarisonic, Olay, Neutrogena, and Proactiv), via 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic. A great read if you are wondering which one to buy. I have the Clarisonic and from the reviews I’ve read, this is the best choice for me!
- The hidden cost of coupons, via Macheesmo. I only use coupons for products that I would buy anyway. Otherwise, it is a waste of money! The same goes for Buy 1 Get 1 sales.
- Tortilla Rollups, via Pioneer Woman. These look like a fun and delicious choice if you have lunch or cocktail guests!
- iPhone external battery, via not martha. Do you have an external battery? My battery does not last the whole day if I keep 3G on!
Connect with me!
I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!