This is a review of the L’Oreal Youth Code Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating Serum Corrector . I bought this when I was in New York.
What it does: (from www.lorealparis.ca)
Restore luminosity and fight discoloration with Youth Code™ Dark Spot Correcting & Illuminating Serum Corrector. This clinically proven formula illuminates skin tone and corrects dark spots for a more even, radiant and youthful complexion. 86% of women saw fewer dark spots in just 8 weeks.
Price: varies, around $20-25 at US drugstores. This is a pricey product!
- As a moisturizer, it provided enough moisture for me in the summer. I easily break out in the summer, so I tend to skip moisturizer (I know, I know, I shouldn’t). I can use this without being afraid of breakouts!
- I LOVE that it’s in an airtight pump bottle, and that the bottle is not translucent. Oxygen and light easily damage ingredients!
- I also love that the pump can be locked. Great for travel!
- After a month of use, my skin looked better all over. However, I didn’t see any major reduction in sun spots.
- This is a PRICEY product for the drugstore!
Would I repurchase? Maybe, if I had a coupon. I liked it as a moisturizer, and honestly, I’ve never had a product actually really lighten my spots. But $25 at a US drugstore is just too high!
Has anyone tried the Philosophy Miracle Worker serum? I want to try it, but I hesitate at the $60 price tag!
When I was living in Japan, I didn’t have any space on my sink for beauty products. My bedside table looked like this, though!
Hope you enjoyed this review!