How is everyone’s week going? I’ve been busy during May, and it’s hard to believe that it’s almost over! It’s summer here for sure – the weather is now above 30 deg C!
- Conservative workplace fashion, via Wardrobe Oxygen. Check what is appropriate in your workplace, though – I found that most women in New York wear ballet flats. I am at the opposite end of the spectrum; I go to work in jeans and a T-shirt!
- How to spring clean your beauty stash, via Beautiful with Brains. It may be hard to toss some items, but do you really want to get an infection from expired makeup?
- Top tips for new beauty bloggers, via Phyrra. These are good tips for experienced beauty bloggers as well!
- 4 scientifically proven ways to extend your salon hair color, via Feature Derm. I color my hair a green-tinted color because Japanese hair tends to go orange.
- Chicken Florentine Pasta, via Pioneer Woman. This looks so beautiful!
- Ice cream sandwiches, via Smitten Kitchen. I sometimes crave ice cream sandwiches – it’s nice to know that now I can make them myself.
Connect with me!
I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!