New York was pretty cold. For a few days, it was hot enough to wear short sleeves, but I needed a jacket in the latter half of my vacation. On the other hand, it’s pretty hot wear I live now – my skin has started to get oily and I need to start a summer skin regiment
On to my weekly reads!!
- A spring/summer foundation tip, via Tiffany D. I’ve started using this tip daily, and my foundation really does last better!
- Why you shouldn’t buy retinol products packaged in jars, via Beautiful with Brains. Jars are hard to manage for me, period.
- 5 reasons why you MUST cleans your face morning and night, via Future Derm It makes you look younger!
- How not to handle bloggers, via Of Faces and Fingers. Yet another brand which created bad PR for themselves.
- Apple Raspberry Crumble, via Christine’s Recipes. This looks delicious for breakfast.
- 10 easy DIY foods, via Macheesmo. Those mixes you buy at the supermarket? You can make them at home.
Connect with me!
I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!