It is finally getting a little bit warmer here! The best part is that fruits and vegetables are more readily available. If you live in a developed country, you may not understand what I mean. Over here, the quality and quantity of produce available really depends on the season!! It is hard to eat healthily under these conditions!
On to my Weekly Reads!
- How long should I use a skincare product before deciding whether it works or not, via Beautiful with Brains. My guideline is that I need to see a difference before I use up the entire product, otherwise I’m not interested in repurchasing it!
- 5 little-known facts about hydroquinone that you need to know, via Future Derm. Like many Asian girls, I’m obsessed with lightening my skin.
- A listing of blogs that you may not be getting updates from, via Lipglossiping. Google Friend Connect is being removed from non-Blogspot blogs, so remember to update your feeds.
- Vegetarian lettuce wraps, via Pioneer Woman. Another recipe with tofu!
- How can I eat food that is healthy and filling?, via Ask Metafilter. This is also difficult for me. I tend to eat carbs such as rice and noodles when I am hungry.
- What iPad apps do you recommend?, via Ask Metafilter. I’m seriously thinking about buying an iPad.
Connect with me!
I love chatting and connecting with people, and sharing interesting stuff around the web!