This is a review of the L’Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Secret Magic Perfecting Base. I bought this when I was in London. This product was very hyped a year or so ago.
What it does: (from ulta.com)
Get the perfect skin texture, instantly and all day. The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin and minimizes the look of pores and fine lines. Skin looks and feels smoothed and resurfaced. The result is a unified matte finish that’s flawless.
Price: will vary, but L’Oreal’s website has this for $12.99
- This is a silicone-based primer which doesn’t feel greasy
- A little goes a long way. This pot lasted me a few months.
- As with all products in a pot-like container, it is not hygienic to stick your fingers in there repeatedly. I used a new Q-tip to scoop out some product.
- The container is glass and a little heavy.
- Obviously, my skin was not “perfect all day”.
Would I repurchase? Maybe. This isn’t a bad product, but I still think Monistat is the best silicone-based primer!
Hope you enjoyed this review!