This is a review for the Dior Addict Lip Shine in Beige Casual.
What it does: (from Sephora.com)
Inspired by the cutting-edge runway fashions of Dior, this hydrating and volumizing formula dresses lips with a veil of addicting color and spectacular shine.
- This is a very sheer and moisturizing lip color, similar to a tinted lip balm
- The color is very appropriate for work and everyday situations
- Being sheer, I can swipe this on my lips without having to look at a mirror
- As mentioned, this is very, very sheer. It left almost no color on my lips.
- Considering the price, I expected this lipstick to have more pigmentation
- Don’t expect this lipstick to last on your lips, since it has such low pigmentation
- Being very soft, I went through this lipstick much faster than my other lipsticks
Would I repurchase? No. A Dior lipstick is simply too expensive to be used as a tinted lip balm. I really want something with more pigmentation.
I’m so disappointed that this turned out to be nothing more than an expensive tinted lip balm! However, several other high-end brands have similar sheer, mosturizing lipsticks which are similar to this one, such as Clinique and MAC.
Hope you enjoyed this review!