This is a review for the L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara. I bought this when I went to Hawaii last year. I have this in the color Blackest Black.
This mascara has a rubber wand with thin spikes.
What it does: (from L’Oreal’s website)
For lashes that look a million times multiplied and perfectly defined, there’s only one mascara – NEW Voluminous Million Lashes. The built-in Clean-Sweep Wiping System wipes the brush free of clumps leaving the perfect amount of mascara for an ultra-volumized clean lash look. The Millionizing Brush evenly thickens lashes from root to tip. The result? Lashes look so multiplied, so clean, it’s like seeing millions.
Price: Will vary, just like all other US drugstore products. L’Oreal’s website lists the price as around $9, but I see it online for $7-8.
- This product defined my lashes without making them clumpy!!!
- The formula is smooth and the brush is great for applying mascara evenly
- I did not get smudges under my eyes, even though this is not the waterproof formula.
- The tube clicks shut. When I twist the wand to close the product, it clicks when it is shut. I really like this because then I know when it’s closed properly.
- Obviously, I did not get a million lashes
Would I repurchase? Yes! This product is great if you want mascara that will give your lashes volume without making them thick and clumpy. My lashes look like they have natural volume with this product. However, don’t count on getting a million lashes! Only falsies will help you do that. I also really liked that this product didn’t smudge, since most mascaras smudge LIKE CRAZY on me!!!
Hope this review helped! What is your favorite mascara?