This is a comparison review of the Milani Liquif’eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil, and the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. Many reviews have mentioned that the Milani eyeliner is a great inexpensive dupe, so I compared the two side by side.
I have the UD pencil in Zero, and the Milani pencil in black.
Price: Urban Decay – $18, Milani – $5.50
Swatches: As you can see from the swatches, the Milani eyeliner is a darker eyeliner
Pros of the Milani
- Much cheaper to Urban Decay
- More pigmented (although apparently UD has a more pigmented black eyeliner called Perversion)
Pros of the UD eyeliner:
- The Milani eyeliner smudged slightly on my lower line, while the UD did not smudge at all
- Creamier and easier to apply than the Milani, although the Milani is also very creamy
- Both eyeliners lasted on my top line the same.
- The Milani eyeliner gets an A+ rating on Temptalia, while the UD eyeliner gets an A rating.
- Milani products are not sold at all drugstores and may be harder to find
Conclusion: I’m still on a journey to find a cheap eyeliner that doesn’t smudge on me!
Hope you enjoyed this review!